domingo, 6 de enero de 2019

LA DOLCE VITA

“La Dolce Vita” was made in 1960 in Italy. It was directed by Federico Fellini and produced by Giuseppe Amato and Angelo Rizzoli.  
This film is consisdered one of the best films ever made. It was first published in the Cannes Film Festival where it came up being the winner of the  Palma d’Or in 1960. In the very same year, it also won the Oscar Prize for its best costumes.

The main characters are Marcello Mastroiann (Marcello Rubini), Anita Ekberg (Sylvia), Anouk Aimée (Maddalena), Yvonne Furenaux (Emma), Magali Noël (Fanny), Alain Cuny (Steiner)…
The theme of this story is a journalist’s life called Marcello. He has a girlfriend, Emma, and even though in the beginning of the film looks like he cares a little bit for her, he cheats on her several times with different women. He also meets with his father after being long time without seeing each other. 

Regarding to my favourite scene of the movie, I liked it when Sylvia and Marcello got into the water of Fontana Di Trevi. Sylvia got impressed by the beautiful look of the huge fountain and that is what pushed her to get in there; she did not have to insist very much to make Marcello join her. It is a nice scene and I am sure it was funny to record it.

I do not really mind about the actors, and although especially I do not have any favourite one, from my point of view, they were all okay. As far as the film, I have seen better ones comparing to this one. It does not have a plot, neither a conflict to resolve, and the story is developped not just without any purpose, but also too sowly. In fact, it is well recorded and the music is suitable for each moment.
I’m not sure about what I have learned and I think it is in the list because it is a historical movie and a very succesful one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario